In January 2012, BHI implemented a Hospitality Programme in the Primary Schools (P4 and P6) and Middle Schools (M2). The purpose is to demonstrate the importance of being hospitable as a life skill and to raise the level of awareness of the Hospitality industry as a viable career choice.
- Provide practical lessons on the act of hospitality
- Provide an understanding of the Hospitality Industry & explain the importance of the Hospitality Industry to Bermuda
- Enable students to make rational & informed decisions when considering Hospitality as a career opportunity
- Reinforce the Social Studies/Business Studies curriculum.
- Bermuda Pride, Tourism & Hospitality
- True Bermudian Hospitality
- Service & Ethics
- Hospitality Careers
EDUCATORS – if you would like this programme to be implemented in your school, complete our online form today.
INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS – if you would like to volunteer to facilitate this program in the schools, sign up today.